Hey hey, fellas! Welcome back. Let’s pick up right where we left off last week, shall we? It’s time to take a look at Episode #26, “Iggy the Fool and Geb’s N’Doul - Part 2”!
- First off, N’Doul has his cane back here, and part of his chin has been shaded slightly more:
- The contrast and lighting in this scene have been balanced better:
- And this one starts out the same but slowly became dimmer in the TV version; this has been fixed:
- These few animations are now brighter and have better contrast…:
- This one has received the same treatment, and there’s also one extra white frame for impact:
- These two animations are, instead, just brighter:
- And, moving on to the credits, here Designer 長澤順子 (Nagasawa Junko)’s name is now followed by the name of the company she belongs to, プロダクション・アイ (Production Ai). Check it out:
And that concludes today’s fairly short comparison, friends! I hope you had a good time nonetheless, and I’ll see you next time for Episode #27, “Khnum’s Oingo and Thoth’s Boingo”!