Hello, good peeps! Are U rappin’ GOOD? Are you ready for today’s (slightly delayed) comparison? Perfect! Let’s take a look at Stardust Crusaders #13, “Wheel of Fortune”, another 10/10 banger right after last week’s The Empress, a masterpiece of modern animation and narrative.
Let’s dive in!
- In this animation of Polnareff talking, one of his mouthflaps has been changed. The super brief loop makes him look like an idiot, but nevermind that:
- Here, some bits of Joseph have been shaded more:
- And here, that bald guy’s eye and back have been retouched:
- And, when they turn around, all three have received a little makeover (that dude on the left has been particularly lucky):
- Everything has been slightly retouched here:
- Polnareff’s face is looking much better here…:
- …And the rest of his body as well, later:
- These animations are brighter and sharper:
- Here, Jotaro’s left shoulder-strap… thing has been re-coloured, and most lines are a little thicker:
- And here we have two last brighter and sharper animations, to cap off this brief comparison:
And that concludes today’s analysis! Not much to see, but that’s pretty much par for the course, I would say. See you next time for… Vento Aureo #05, “Find Polpo’s Hidden Treasure!”. And don’t tell me I don’t spoil ya!
Meet you in Naples!