My true love sent to me
Five pus-ridden fingers
Four pounds of flesh
Three uncensored shots
Two old men melting
And one cube o-o-o-of de-ead mice!♫
Oh! I didn’t see you there! Welcome back, welcome back! Did you have a good time during the holidays? Did you gain at least a couple of kilos? Good, good! Now that you’re all rested and relaxed, it’s time to dive right back into our Jojo comparisons, and we’ll begin with an episode that doesn’t have that many drawing differences, but it makes up for that lack with a healthy number of gory uncensored shots! Are you ready?
- Let’s begin with a rather tame and uninteresting comparison! Now, I have no idea why, but throughout this episode, Jotaro and Josuke don’t have some facial features in some long or medium-distance shots, but that’s unchanged in the BDs. What changes in this shot is Jotaro’s mouth, which is now closed:
- Jotaro’s eyes are covered by a deep shadow in this shot:
- Josuke’s heart brooch has been coloured here:
- This door is more closed in the BDs, which makes the fact that Jotaro didn’t notice it during his previous quick pan through the scenery a bit more believable:
- Aaaand here we go with the main dish! Did somebody order a large plate of melted flesh?:
- Let’s move on with the gore parade! Take a look at Jotaro’s mangled hand:
- This part here is so disgusting you just have to watch the whole thing:
- And here we have Jotaro’s uncensored hand (again), plus Josuke has a lighter shading on the bottom of the frame:
- Again with the hand here:
- Once again we have a corrected eyecatch here, with the Stand user and name inverted:
- Josuke’s hair has been textured with the usual grillmarks we all know and love in the BD version of this shot here:
- The color of Jotaro’s sleeve has been corrected in a handful of frames (in the TV version it changed to blue for some reason) (Josuke’s face is also pretty funny):
- But let’s go back to what really matters! Melting limbs!:
And that’s it for today’s episode! I hope you had enough melted flesh to last you a long while, because I don’t think I recall there being any more in DiU!
I’ve also got a couple of things to talk about today. As you might have noticed, I’ve set up a donation page, and you can access it from the sidebar/footer, or from this link here. A couple of disclaimers (which you’ll also be able to read if you head over to the page itself)! I have other sources of income, so don’t feel in any way forced to donate if you don’t want to or if you don’t have the means to! I’ll continue doing this job even if I don’t receive a single penny, so no worries on that front either!
This is also the last time I’m going to mention the donations in the blog posts because the link’s there if you need it, and I feel there’s no need to remind people of it every time. If the fact I now accept donations bothers you, I’m sorry! Leave me a comment and let me know why, okay? No hard feelings :)
Hosting on github is (luckily) free, and I’m collaborating with Some-stuffs for the BDs, so the monetary cost of running this blog is virtually zero. The time that goes in every comparison, however, is considerable, but I totally understand if you don’t want or can’t donate. Feel free to continue visiting, I’ll be glad to have you on-board regardless!
And last (but not least!), I’ve made a how-to/tutorial to explain what goes in a comparison, and you can check it out here! That’s all from me today! This is the first time I’m accepting donations for anything I’ve done, so I like to be as upfront and transparent as possible. Hit me up if you have any questions or comments!
Take care, and I’ll see you next time!