Welcome back, friends! I hope you worked up an appetite, because today’s comparison will be serving platters upon platters of literal poop! Get ready for Episode #33, “Set’s Alessi - Part 2”!
Let’s dive in!
- We’re starting strong here with the main meal, friends! Buckle up and get ready for some SHIT:
- Man, this show is weird! Anyhow, in one of the frames from the very last scene, Alessi’s glasses have also been partially recoloured, like so:
- This animation which hopefully will not cause me any trouble is also brighter and sharper:
- This animation, instead, is just a tiny bit darker:
- Baby Polnareff’s mouth has been retouched slightly, here:
- And, later, his whole expression is different too:
- Have two sharper and brighter animations, friends:
- In addition, some of you might have noticed that the very last couple of frames from the previous animation also had a strange white shape appear in the bottom-right corner; it’s no longer there in the BDs. However, I have no idea what that was! Check it out:
- Here we have a couple of brighter and sharper animations:
- Let’s break it up with an animation with just better contrast instead, here:
- Aaand let’s close it up with a final platter of brighter and sharper animations:
And that concludes today’s two-parter comparison, friends! I hope you had a good time, and sorry for the (slightly) delayed posts, I honestly keep forgetting what day of the week it is. Stay safe, and I’ll see you all next time for Episode #34, “D’Arby the Gambler - Part 1”! Hurrah!